RAIDEN VVT-MK1 Portable Skratch Fader
ships in 3-5 days
- Scratch fader compatible with any audio device using 3.5 mm cables. Designed for portable turntables and mobile phone/tablets applications. Unamplified sources, such as phono turntables are compatible with the use of a phono to line convertor.
- Sharp "C" curve (on/off) slope.
- Auxiliary in feature allows for constant audio from a different device/source to be played simultaneously through the fader, not affected by fader. Perfect for background audio/loopers.
- Assembled in USA
IN THE BOX :
- VVT-MK1 Portable Fader (1)
- 3.5 mm male to male flat audio cable (1)
- Adhesive backed hook and loop fastener strip (1)- Corded carrying pouch (1)
*Please select your RIGHT or LEFT side cut preference :
- Select RIGHT side cut if you use your right hand on the fader and scratch regular, or if you scratch with the left hand on fader but scratch reverse/hamster.
- Select LEFT side cut if you use your left hand on the fader and scratch regular, or if you scratch with the right hand on fader but scratch reverse/hamster.
* Disclaimer : Fader life is good to approximately 10,000 cycles as tested. Occasional cleaning will be required with fader contact cleaner/lubricant. Full cleaning instructions and cleaner recommendations are available in the product support section of our site. Our fader is not meant to replace a stand alone full featured mixer. It is a portable alternative, and does not feature the technology and life span of more advanced faders used in full size mixers.
RIGHT Side Cut Off5 in stock
LEFT Side Cut Off1 in stock